ZERO TOLERANCE - CODE RED POLICY
Adam and Eve's Club Reinvented is wholly committed to the safety, security and wellbeing of our members, guests and staff.
ALL members will be verified via passport or driving licence. We will not waiver on this.
Safety is the strictest pillar of our brand and we will not tolerate any of the following towards our staff, members or guests.
(We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person who does any of the following or displays any of the following behaviours)
1. Innappropriately touching in any way, our primary rule is NO MEANS NO
2. Unwanted behaviour of any kind, verbal or physical
3. Verbal abuse or harrassment of any kind
4. Being under the influence of any drugs, including smelling of cannabis
5. Bringing illegal drugs on the premises
6. Being intoxicated on premises
7. Sex working of any kind, this includes meeting for sex, trading for sex or monies being traded for sex of any kind
8. Discrimination of any kind
Adam & Eve's is a community club and we operate our club rules according to the Equality Act 2010
Therfore discrimination will not be tolerated of any kind including:
Marriage / Civil Partnership
Religion / belief
*Please note, we work closely with the authorities, and will not hesitate to contact them immediately if the safety or wellbeing of any persons in our premises is compromised.
CODE RED POLICY
The alternative adult lifestyle should be enjoyed by genuine people. As a community we will not tolerate any behaviours in our clubs or associated networks.
With this in mind, and with our strategic partnerships with other like-minded club owners across the region, we have formed the CODE RED POLICY.
What is the CODE RED POLICY?
Simply put, if you are barred from our club you are immediately barred from all clubs in this network.
WE DON'T GIVE YELLOW CARDS.
ONCE YOU'RE BARRED - YOU'RE BARRED FOR LIFE.